Friday, January 1, 2010

Been lazy posting but... I am back at it.


Yeah! Yeah! I have to admit that I have been lazy lately at posting on this blog. The trip in Las Vegas, the whole Holiday thing going on, it's been quite hectic around here for a while. But, I am back at it. Here's my first helmet posting for 2010, just finished it a couple of days ago. It's a chromed base Arai GP-5 with some cool graphics over. Nice combination of solid and transparent colors. Hope you like it.


This being said, I wish everybody a great 2010. May this new year bring you everything you wish for and more.

2 comments:

Berto said...

hi Pat, I`m Diego from Argentina, i`m a huge fan of your work! please keep posting it!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR

Diego Bertoloni
Buenos Aires - ARGENTINA

Pat said...

Thank you Diego. Happy new year to you too!